Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Own Gallery Wall

Well, I have taken the plunge and decided to do something proactive with my small business, I decided to invest in myself. I have joined a group of really wonderful, like minded folks at 14th Street Antiques & Interiors in midtown.....and I have the distinction of being their first solo artist gallery,...that is, I have only my original contemporary art inventory displayed, no furniture. I spent most of the day setting up Andrew Portwood Studio Gallery and going for a gallery/art fair look, and I am really pleased with the look so far!...I'll tweak it here and there as I go along... And, of course, I will be adding and changing out new work often....so you know where to find me in Atlanta !




Here is a shot of the entrance...the Market is on Fourteenth Street at Northside on the right, heading east toward Peachtree. They are open 7 days a week. Come by and visit...it's an amazing place!

14th Street Antiques & Interiors